One thing I cannot wait for when I get back home is a normal, hot shower. Here is what a shower for me entails:
First, I have to turn on the hot water. This calls for me lighting a match and having to stick it into this box thing while turning some knob so I can have hot water. So when I wash dish, wash my hands or my face, etc., the water is always cold. Second, hope that your water is hot or at least semi-hot. We have a gas tank and I swear that since January the water has never been hot hot, only warm. I can count on one hand the number of times I've had a truly hot shower and it's been two and half months now. Seeing as the water isn't very hot you try and hurry your way through it, but sometimes you notice that the water is getting colder and colder. This means the stupid flame that you had to light the match for has gone out and you better finish your shower in less than one minute or else you will be showering in ice cold water. This is what happened today except I realized it so I quickly finished. Unfortunately a couple weeks ago it happened too and it was NOT pleasant. Honestly, showering should not be this difficult.
No comments:
Post a Comment