Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dear Junta de Andalucia...

Thanks for finally giving me my medical card today.  It's nice to know that if I ever need to go to the hospital, dentist, doctors, etc. that I can now do that.  Too bad the program is practically half way over with and it's basically spring here (or what feels like spring compared to back home).  Thank goodness for those Italians who spoke English back in December when I felt a sinus infection coming on.  I also realize why the book I was given with the list of doctors, dentists, etc. is for only the Sevilla province, but really, that will only get me so far since I live in Cadiz province. 

Also, I'm still waiting for my TIE (my official card with my foreign number on it).  I applied way back in October, but at least I have my NIE (the number) so I'm not kicked out of Spain.  It's not like people check for those things around here anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment