I will be on U.S. soil in exactly two months. I've already thought about how happy I will be just to be in the Atlanta airport knowing that I am at least in the U.S. I talk to my family and friends on skype but I will be oh so happy to call them from my phone and tell them that I will be home in only a few short hours. So family and friends, please expect a phone call from me, although I really think you all wouldn't expect anything less.
While living here there have definitely been some ups and downs emotionally. The first month, October, was extremely hard with the stress of being in a new country and trying to get everything figured out. Since then there are days that you miss home more than anything and this weekend was one of those. At the cooking class on Friday the girls were AWFUL and I swear I need a drink everytime I leave that place. I think I only have to do it one more time while I'm here, but I never like doing it. From there it just went downhill.
I decided to post some pictures of good memories of friends and family back home. I cannot wait to be back home, even though Spain is great (mostly).
 |
| Costume party in the middle of March? Well, ok! |
 |
| 21st Birthday on the overnight train to Switzerland |
 |
| Bathroom party |
No comments:
Post a Comment