Back home my room is right across from out bathroom. My sister started going to school almost a month and a half before I left for Spain so she would always be up around 6:30 or so. I'm extremely light sleeper and needless to say my sister is quite loud in the morning. She would leave the bathroom door open while she brushed her teeth, brushed her hair, and whatever else, while slamming the drawers. Naturally I would wake up and then I would get out of bed to snap at her to shut the door and quit slamming the drawers before I attempted to go back to sleep since it takes me a bit to fall back asleep. I'm pretty sure my roommate is worse than my sister in the being loud department when someone is trying to sleep. She knows I'm attempting to go to sleep since I say goodnight. She's just as bad with leaving the door open and light on while she gets ready for bed or wherever it is she goes off to in the mornings. The tv is on the opposite wall of where the head of my bed is so sometimes she listens to the tv really loud and I can hear every little thing. And then sometimes it's really late at night and she's talking on the phone. Example: Last night it was 11:30 when she walked in chatting on the phone.
So Val, if you get up early in the mornings I'll try really hard not to snark at you if you're being too loud. Keyword: Try.
No comments:
Post a Comment